Shortcut Air Fryer Sufganiyot Recipe
While the raspberry jam filling and powdered sugar is traditional, you can use any flavor of jam that you like. You can also glaze these with a light icing or chocolate; they are yummy any way you choose to do it.
1 16 oz. can jumbo refrigerator biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, more or less as needed
Powdered sugar, for dusting
3/4 cup raspberry jam
- Spray the inner basket of an air fryer liberally with non-stick spray.
- Preheat air fryer to 360°.
- Brush the biscuits on both sides with the oil and arrange in the inner basket.
- "Fry" for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the air fryer and dust with powdered sugar.
- Using a decorating bag with a filler tip or a pointed plain tip, squeeze about a tablespoon of the jam into the side of each sufganiyot and a small amount in the middle on top of each.
- Serve warm or at room temperature the same day they are made.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 139
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 4% Carb. 56%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 15 g 24%
Saturated Fat 7 g 37%
Cholesterol 4 mg 1%
Sodium 452 mg 19%
Total Carbohydrate 48 g 16%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 9%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.